[QtMoko] new theme: MokoFaen

fdvjoif at vodafone.it fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Fri Dec 16 10:20:12 CET 2011

Il 16/12/2011 09:57, Radek Polak ha scritto:
> On Thursday 15 December 2011 21:24:41 elf Pavlik wrote:
>
>> http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/apps/qtmoko-theme-mokofaen.html
>>
>> doesn't show up on:
>> http://qtmoko.sourceforge.net/apps/
> Hi,
> it's fixed now - i forget to pull when i added navit.
>
> Regards
>
> Radek

Hi Radek
Sorry to say it but I suppose the package is wrong. There are a plenty
of SVGs that are not intended to be used in theme, they are just the
source and I'm quite sure they're causing the glitches. If you use only
the PNGs (except of only two SVGs for the PIN box) all the glitches
should go away (: Also note, in fact, that the .deb is about 7 MB, it
should be much more light.
The correct files to be packaged are here [1] in the MokoFaen.tar.gz
(not MokoFaen_SVG.tar.gz).
Thank you!

Joif

[1] http://db.tt/8KF7DHRp