QtMoko v37 for GTA02

Tiago Bortoletto Vaz tiago at debian.org
Sun Dec 18 23:53:07 CET 2011

Hi Radek,

On Sun, 2011-12-11 at 16:51 +0000, Radek Polak wrote:
> Hi,
> after a small delay i am happy to announce QtMoko v37 also for Freerunner. I
> have just rebuild the debian package for this release. You can find it here
> [1], but apt-get update && apt-get upgrade from v35 should work too.
>
> I have not tested the release at all, because my Freerunner is currently
> disassembled and is waiting for new case, so please take when upgrading to
> v37.
>
> Here is list of changes since v36:

[...]
Thanks!

> Any other ideas for cool qt apps that you would like on QtMoko?

I'd like to see a voip client working for qtmoko. I've tested yate-qt4
(http://packages.debian.org/sid/yate-qt4) and it seems to work well.

I'm a bit confused about where I should report issues for qtmoko.
There's a bug tracking system in github with 2 closed issues. There's a
more active one available at sf.net.

Also, it would be nice if the project had an open wikipage for such
things (e.g. a wishlist of apps to be ported and their current status).
What do you think about migrating all the stuff to github? I'm here to
help you on this, including migrating issues, wiki contents and doing
some QA work.

Best regards,