QtMoko UBIFS problem

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 19 09:38:58 CET 2011

On Monday 19 December 2011 00:45:38 Brian wrote:

> Can you please add some checksums for releases? I'll be happy to mirror
> them all if you provide checksums and links to all the previous
> releases and apps as SourceForge doesn't have them all available.
> Without checksums I can still mirror what I have but they will always
> be suspect because of a lack of checksums.

Hi,
if you go to http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/ you can click the
"i" icon and it will tell you both MD5 and SHA1 sums.

As for older versions - there is just v26 which worths keeping, because it was
last stable release based on old 2.6.28 kernel and jffs2 as filesystem - you can
get it from here:

	http://sourceforge.net/projects/qtmoko/files/OldStable/

If you need SHA sums in separate file, i can generate them, but i might forget
to update them in the future.

Regards

Radek