QtMoko v37 for GTA02

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 19 10:59:41 CET 2011

On Sunday 18 December 2011 23:53:07 Tiago Bortoletto Vaz wrote:

> I'd like to see a voip client working for qtmoko. I've tested yate-qt4
> (http://packages.debian.org/sid/yate-qt4) and it seems to work well.

It looks nice. It would be also nice to fix the builtin voip client. IIRC it
somehow worked (with some workaround for sound).

> I'm a bit confused about where I should report issues for qtmoko.
> There's a bug tracking system in github with 2 closed issues. There's a
> more active one available at sf.net.

The one sourceforge is currently the right one. But maybe we could use the one
on github in future - it makes sense to have code+bugs at one place.

> Also, it would be nice if the project had an open wikipage for such
> things (e.g. a wishlist of apps to be ported and their current status).
> What do you think about migrating all the stuff to github? I'm here to
> help you on this, including migrating issues, wiki contents and doing
> some QA work.

I think you can use

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/qtmoko/index.php?title=Main_Page

for wiki. But i have no problem with moving stuff from sourceforge to github if
i dont have to do it myself ;-) If you want to do it, please let me know - i
can try to give you accounts if needed.

I would like to keep sourceforge for downloads and web though. Downloads are
really nice on SF, and web because qtmoko.org directs to
qtmoko.sourceforge.net

Regards

Radek