QtMoko v37 for GTA02 - landscape big keyboard

Rafael Ignacio Zurita rizurita at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 14:44:16 CET 2011

--- On Mon, 12/19/11, Philip Rhoades <phil at pricom.com.au> wrote:
> People,
> >
> > bigkeyboard or biglandscapekeyboard :
> >

> > https://github.com/radekp/qtmoko/tree/master/src/plugins/inputmethods/biglandscapekeyboard
>

> This is good but when the text is bigger than 3 lines - you
> can't see what you are typing . .

Yes. We need to fix that. I will try to set the visible lines = 3,
so it starts to do scroll when text is larger than 3 and we
can see what we are writting. Also, no sure if removing the
numbers keys will do that space bigger (because the idea
is removing the number keys and doing the other bigger).

Let me try some tests and I will report if I was able
to fix that.

Rafa