Openmoko Cummunity Survey 2011 – Round 2

Lukas Märdian lukasmaerdian at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:01:05 CET 2011

Dear all,

last week we started the "Openmoko Community Survey 2011", which is a
poll about which hardware and which software you use or are interested
in these days.

After one week and 73 participants the poll was closed and the results
were released. Then some people wished that the poll should be reopened,
as one week seems to be a too short period, especially during the
christmas time. They're probably right.

So I *reopened the poll for one more week* and hope to catch some more
votes for your favourite hard- and software in round 2!

Please participate in round 2 of this poll, if you haven't participated,
yet. The results will help us to focus on relevant hard-/software. Every
single vote is valuable!

=> http://www.doodle.com/sh6insnivnvqyz7h

Thanks,
Slyon