Openmoko Community Survey 2011 – Results

Lukas Märdian lukasmaerdian at googlemail.com
Wed Dec 28 14:05:38 CET 2011

On 28.12.2011 13:21, fdvjoif at vodafone.it wrote:
> These data are certainly useful but I think that 73 people is a small
> sample to extrapolate accurate infos about the opinions of the
> community. Maybe I'm wrong but the poll was not so visible to the
> community. Firstly I didn't notice it, but perhaps other people like me
> were busy with their jobs or were out for holydays and they also didn't
> notice the poll.
> For the next polls I suggest to extend the period to at least two weeks
> and to send frequent reminders in the MLs.
> Maybe consider to extend this poll for another week and advertise about it.
>
> Regards
> Joif

Yes, you're probably right. The poll didn't even have a top level post
on the mailinglists.

I reopend this poll and started the 2nd round, which is announced as top
level post on serveral mailinglists. I hope we can catch some more votes
this way.

The final results will be released in about one more week.

BR,
Lukas