[Shr-User] Openmoko Cummunity Survey 2011 – Round 2

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Dec 28 17:01:52 CET 2011

[cut]
> So I *reopened the poll for one more week* and hope to catch some more
> votes for your favourite hard- and software in round 2!
Great to hear you have reopened, thanks. But IMHO another week is still
not enough, just after Christmas time there is a New Year's time, and
many people I know went for holidays between those two events (one
week). So I am afraid that response might still be low. Would be better
to open vote for a month or so...
--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521