[Marketing] Ideas / Plan

Matthias Apitz guru at unixarea.de
Fri Dec 30 14:53:40 CET 2011

El día Friday, December 30, 2011 a las 01:43:12PM +0000, Fernando escribió:

> BTW, I don't think it makes much sense to invest in marketing without a
> full product. It seems a too expensive proposition for a small market of
> GTA02 and without high confidence of still getting a reliable phone.

I strongly disagree. Most of the times Marketing is done by companies
without having a full featured product, sometimes even without having a
product at all, but just an idea and just to test the market; I'm used to
say to those markeing guys: Hey, I have the money here with me, can I
take your gadget withme right now? :-)

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz