faenqo

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Sat Feb 5 23:42:38 CET 2011

>I like idea of operatorname, the date .. and i think i will use it.
>I like some parts of your work, others less. So, if you agree, i will put
your
>fork on the faenqo site with screenshots.

Sure, no problem! ;)

>Anyway thanks for your interest (and sorry to have taken your idea
> unconsciously ^^).

Haha don't worry, I will just send to you a legion of lawyers....... oh no
no, I don't have much money I think...
I'm joking I'm joking ^_^
But remeber:
"If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange these apples then
you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have
an idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas."
George Bernard Shaw

>1. Is that anything can be part of a theme without touching, for example,
>images of existing or potential system .xml file?
>2. If yes, how to modify the areas as "Main Menu", "Call History", "Contact
>Details", "Edit Contact", ... ?
>4. Can I change the needle on the loading animation?
>5. How do I change the lists such as the Applications folder or bookmarks
(->
>height, background image, ..)?
>6. And the tabs?

I encountered same problems when I was working on the finximod theme.
Unfortunately there seems to be some limitations in working with the themes,
and for more customizations it is necessary to work with the "server
widgets".