qtomoko v31 boot ploblems

David Garabana Barro david at garabana.com
Mon Feb 7 20:58:03 CET 2011

O Sábado, 5 de Febreiro de 2011, Gennady Kupava escribiu:

> I just described why that kernel message appears, wants lzo -> no lzo
> module -> no mount -> panic.
>
> Most probably David just did some mistake flashing Qi, kernel or rootfs.
> He should first just recheck everything. Othewise for me only

Thank you Gennady and Ivan!

I've just flashed u-boot-env again, with Gennady's uboot and Gennady's uboot
sample environment, and now it boots.

Flashing qi again, makes the error appear again, so it seems Qi reads u-boot-
env...

Now qtomoko dies after a long suspend, but that's another history :(

I've had a lot of trouble with my Neo and uboot+suspend (lately gsm died after
a suspend when using shr-u), so it might be uboot fault...

--
David Garabana Barro
jabber & google talk ID:	david at garabana.com
Clave pública PGP/GPG:		http://davide.garabana.com/pgp.html