GPRS and QtMoko (v32): can't

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Thu Feb 10 09:24:58 CET 2011

On Wednesday 09 February 2011 18:28:48 Timo Juhani Lindfors wrote:

> This is http://docs.openmoko.org/trac/ticket/2264 which has been
> worked around 4 months ago. Nobody has complained that the fix
> wouldn't work :-)

This fix is in qtmoko for long time. I tried it and i looked ok. But this
weekend i was using FR for sharing internet with PC and the GPRS always hanged
up somehow - it was ok for some web pages but i was unable to transfer
anything bigger. I was trying ~2MB file transfer over sftp and after many
attempts i had to give up. I also tried to limit sfpt upload to 1kb/s but that
didnt help either - so did it over wifi ;-)

Regards

Radek