GPRS and QtMoko (v32): can't

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Thu Feb 10 09:34:22 CET 2011

Hi All,

I have had the same problem since i bought the freerunner, with all distros
(OM200x, gentoo, qtmoko)
The way i work arround it is by disabling the multiplexer and use the modem
directly.
That way i have a stable gprs connection.
And when i am done using the gprs connection i restart the multiplexer again.

Kind regards,
Ed