Gennady's uboot and openmoko's logo

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Sun Feb 20 19:27:39 CET 2011

Hi, David,

Actually nothing special in my version of u-boot, as you can see in
changelog, it has only few bug fixes.

Yes, splash should work, as reported by someone few months ago. Splash
simple copied from special flash partition into framebuffer, yes with
the line you pointed. So, it should contain zipped raw image data in
16bit rgb format, 480x640. But frankly speaking i never tried using
splash. And yes again, just uncomment that line

Regards,
Gennady