Good evening to everyone

Hrabosh zbynecek at volny.cz
Sun Jan 2 23:15:24 CET 2011

Thank you.

Tommorow at work I'll try to make a call from my desk phone to FR to
determine what people mean by "where the hell are you calling from?".

I hope I can do buzzfix by myself. I work in Honeywell design center as
HW desing eng. so I have some experince with soldering :-) and we have
very nice tools in our lab. I believe its not gonna be worse that
changing 0402 resistor on incredibly expensive Max-t PXI card with group
of frightened SW engs. standing behind my back :-)

But I'll try to join the conference anyway..

Zb.