The epoch is upon me.

Al Johnson openmoko at mazikeen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jan 11 11:47:51 CET 2011

On Tuesday 11 January 2011, Davide Scaini wrote:
> i'm experiencing the same problem: clock is stuck during suspend and
> it takes some time to update correctly when resumed. This has the side
> effect to make ffalarms useless ...
> any hint is welcome

More details please. The rtc is meant to be powered by the main battery during
suspend, so the backup battery shouldn't have any effect, hence the belief
that it's a software bug. ffalarms (via fso) is supposed to set the rtc to
generate an interrupt to wake the phone at the specified time if necessary. It
is possible the rtc isn't being set, or that ffalarms isn't being called on
wake among other things.

Does the phone wake but not sound the alarm?
If you wake the phone and immediately run 'date' in the terminal do you see
the correct time, or the time when the phone suspended?