GTA04 Wiki

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Jan 14 14:09:45 CET 2011

Behind the scenes a lot of things are slowly progressing.

One part is setting up a web interface to important information.

Therefore, we have now installed

	wiki.gta04.org

which is completely virgin..

To start filling it with really useful information, please let us know
which pages (keyword, short description) you would expect.

Nikolaus

PS: The early adopter offer is still open since we have not yet
got a quotation for the memory chips (Micron MT29C or MT46
in 168-VFBGA) and those appear to be the most critical to secure
first. The more orders we have the easier it becomes to talk to the
distributors.