GTA04 Wiki

Ed Kapitein ed at kapitein.org
Fri Jan 14 14:41:38 CET 2011

Hi Nikolaus,

What would be a good idea is to have a list with working functionality for the
device.
That would give people an overview on how usable the device is for  a certain
task.

for example:
                             Yes  No
can send SMS   X
can make voice call   X
working X server X
has working GPS  X

etc

I don't know if it is wise from a buisness point of view, but i would love to
know how many people have ordered the device yet.

Kind regards,
Ed