QtMoko v31

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Sat Jan 15 19:31:54 CET 2011

Hi! thank you for this new release!

Qtmoko v31 with the latest u-boot from Gennady.

bugs:
- like in v30 the gps remains on, it turns off only after a sospension
- an evergreen :) power management bug, I didn't try the workaround from
Yoric Kotchukov but IMHO it is not comfortable to do it at every release;
- I see console messages when I'm connecting with wifi;

pro:
GPS fix in less then a minute! :) (also after a sospension);

wishlist:
- a message to confirm that an sms was sent;
- less output during boot;
- another evergreen :) bluetooth turned off at boot, for battery saving
(well, we could make a poll: how many people need the bluetooth after a
boot?)

greetings!
Joif