qtmoko v32 (experimental) - led indicators

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Fri Jan 21 20:37:21 CET 2011

hi,
since v31 I fount a reduced led light under the power button (near the usb port) while it's connected and charging
the orange is really soft and almost unnoticeable

I don't know if it's a wanted change or a bug

a similar issue with the wifi blue led, but it remains completely off and it's now unclear when we have an open connection unless we open the internet tool.
(also we don't have an icon on the display... eg like the G for gprs)

regards
--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.