Bluetooth module

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Fri Jan 21 22:51:34 CET 2011

On Fri, 21 Jan 2011 07:32:40 +0100
Hrabosh <zbynecek at volny.cz> (H) wrote:

>But ... when I was dismounting the phone, I dammaged the bluetooth
>module. The module itself may be OK, but the flex cable is torn off.

ahoy,

the flexible PCB for BT does seem to be able to crack very easily,
mine broke about a year ago. One day, i would love to sit down and fix
it but as it is quite tedious job under a microscope i have been
procrastinating this as much as i could. Besides, it helped me to stop
worrying about the FSO BT support and i also stopped spamming people
on public transport with tux images via BT ;))

Petr