list strangeness

Benjamin Deering ben_deering at swissmail.org
Sat Jan 29 17:05:30 CET 2011

I haven't been receiving messages either.

Ben

On 01/-10/-28163 08:59 PM, Doug Jones wrote:
>/  I just realized I haven't received any mail from this list for the past
/>/  week.  But the list archives show some messages during that period,
/>/  including some I just sent.
/
>/  Anybody else having this problem?  (If you don't receive this, please
/>/  reply to the list.  ;)
/
I'm having this problem. I realized the same thing, went looking through
the archive, and found this post there - so yes, I didn't receive it. ;)

A different list I'm on had a similar problem recently, which turned out
to be caused by the IP block the list server was in having ended up in a
blacklist, so that mailhosts using the blacklist wouldn't accept mail
from the list.

I guess this could be the case here too, so someone who knows how to
check these things might want to check it out.