QtMoko v35 - Contact -> Text selects landline number

Philip Rhoades phil at pricom.com.au
Wed Jul 6 12:33:20 CEST 2011

Guilhem,

On Wed, 6 Jul 2011 11:29:19 +0200, Guilhem Bonnefille wrote:
> 2011/7/6 Philip Rhoades <phil at pricom.com.au>:
>> When I am viewing a contact and want to send that person a text,
>> more often
>> than not, the number that is selected is the landline number NOT the
>> mobile
>> number - why is that.  If I go the other route, typing up a text
>> first and
>> then selecting the recipient, it selects the mobile number correctly
>> . .
>> very strange . .
>
> Funny: I currently encounter the same problem.
>
> To bypass: in the "call" screen, select the person and its right
> number before selecting the SMS application.

Are you talking about clicking on the little mobile phone icon from the
bottom left of the main screen?  When I use that and scroll down to the
person, the only number displayed is the landline number . . but it is a
pain to use it like that anyway - this person is at the bottom of a long
list and it is slow to scroll all the way down - it is quicker to click
on the letter first from the contact list.

Thanks,

Phil.
--
Philip Rhoades