QtMoko v35 - Contact -> Text selects landline number

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:37:20 CEST 2011

2011/7/6 Philip Rhoades <phil at pricom.com.au>:
> Are you talking about clicking on the little mobile phone icon from the
> bottom left of the main screen?  When I use that and scroll down to the
> person, the only number displayed is the landline number . . but it is a
> pain to use it like that anyway - this person is at the bottom of a long
> list and it is slow to scroll all the way down - it is quicker to click on
> the letter first from the contact list.

Sure. Currently, I'm quite surprised that there is at least 3
different contact selectors used in 3 different contexts: sometime
with "first letter" shortcut, sometime with text field to filter,
sometime with nothing. I imagine it would be better to reduce to a
single contact selector with all features: "first letter" short cut
and text field to filter.

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou at im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at hotmail.com