Neo as usb host and providing power to attached device - omhacks

Eric Smith es at fruitcom.com
Tue Jul 19 01:47:17 CEST 2011

I cannot find omhacks package in main andcannot (for some reason) add
universe repository for armel.

Could someone point to alocation where I could download the omhacks
package manually?

(Usb networking sometimes provides internet access of the neo,
sometimes not. Why is it so unpredictable.)

--
- Eric Smith