Open Hard- and Software Workshop 2011 in Germany

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Fri Jun 3 11:06:56 CEST 2011

Dear all,

since the workshops in 2009 and 2010 did find a very positive resonance,
we have started planning for the next Open Hard- and Software
Workshop 2011.

Location and Time is still to be decided and potential participants
can vote.

Details are on the new web site:

	www.OHSW.de   or   www.OHSW.org

There is also an archive of the 2009 and 2010 events.

Please note that the meeting language is German so that participants
should be able to follow presentations and workshops in German language.
But presentations can also be given in English.

Topics where we look for authors and presentations are not limited to:

• Openmoko
• GTA04
• Arduino
• Nanonote
• OpenPandora
• Freerunner Navigation Board
• BeagleBoard
• PandaBoard
• SHR
• QtMoko
• FSO

Please subscribe to the mailing list so that you and we can openly discuss: