[QtMoko] ZX spectrum emulator doesn't appears

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Fri Jun 3 11:50:51 CEST 2011

On Thursday 02 June 2011 12:21:35 Dmitry Shalnoff wrote:

> ... sorry I didnt' point in my previous message that I speaking about
> QtMoko -------------
> Hi everybody,
> I'm trying to install ZX spectrum emulator form official repository but
> it's doesn't appears in the list of games and home/you/.qspectemu
> directory wasn't created.
>
> that seems that allication wasn't installed properly. Could anybody help
> and direct me in right way?

Hi,
the postinst rule has wrong directory (Applications instead of games). You can
solve this easily by installing some other game and it should appear.

Or you can do this command from terminal:

qcop QPE/DocAPI 'scanPath(QString,int)' /opt/qtmoko/apps/Games/ 1

or you can reinstall fixed version (working on it now, it should be there
soon).

Regards

Radek