[qtMoko] Request needed to restore bluetooth

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Jun 5 21:24:22 CEST 2011

You wrote:

> Thanks for adding my name as author of the related change.
> But, I also noted that two scripts have the kill list:
> /etc/init.d/qtmoko and /etc/init.d/qpe.sh

/etc/init.d/qtmoko is the patched one - debian intaller copies it there.

/etc/init.d/qpe.sh is now obsolete - it was renamed to the one above ^^

> Other question: it seems that qtMoko exists on two public sites:
> SourceForge and Github. What is the "official" one?

I like github for source code, so the latest code is there. For everything
other there is sourceforge. I sometimes also update the git on sourceforge,
because of ohloh statistics.

Regards

Radek