[qtMoko] Request needed to restore bluetooth

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Sun Jun 5 21:34:20 CEST 2011

Guilhem Bonnefille wrote:

> Here is the backtrace.

> 0x40a3c414 in QDBusAbstractInterface::isValid() const () from
> /opt/qtmoko/lib/libQtDBus.so.4
> (gdb) where
> #0  0x40a3c414 in QDBusAbstractInterface::isValid() const () from
> /opt/qtmoko/lib/libQtDBus.so.4
> #1  0x403e16b8 in bool QBluetoothDbusIface::btcall<void>(QString
> const&, QDBusReply<void>&, QList<QVariant>, bool, QObject*, char
> const*, char const*) () from /opt/qtmoko/lib/libqtopiacomm.so.4
> #2  0x403eb1e0 in ?? () from /opt/qtmoko/lib/libqtopiacomm.so.4
> #3  0x403eb1e0 in ?? () from /opt/qtmoko/lib/libqtopiacomm.so.4
> Backtrace stopped: previous frame identical to this frame (corrupt stack?)

Hmm this looks quite strange since it segfaults in the Qt call
(QDBusAbstractInterface). I cant tell more just from the stacktrace. It would
be best if i could debug this locally. Hmm and i will probably rework the
whole bluetooth library after experience with FSO, e.g. so that the BT dbus
bindings are autogenerated.

Regards

Radek