GPRS sharing => FR 'frozen' after some time

Hrabosh zbynecek at volny.cz
Mon Jun 6 00:01:07 CEST 2011

	Hi all,

I was trying to use my FR (QtMoko v35) to provide Internet connection
for my laptop  using GPRS connection.

Unfortunatelly, after some time (one minute cca) connection to INternet
failed (no ping to anywhere from laptop) and FreeRunner was not
responging to any input from touchscreen.

 - although the phone seemed to be frozen, I was able to SSH into it and
killall qpe. After such qpe restart, I was able to connect to GPRS again
and everything worked for minute or so when I had to killall qpe again.

Not sure but it looked like the more traffic there was, the sooner it
got frozen.

Any ideas what is wrong or where to start with troubleshooting?

BTW... connection between laptop and FR was done via USB cable or ad-hoc
WiFi  connection with no influence on above described.

Thanks, Hrabosh