[qtMoko] Request needed to restore bluetooth

Guilhem Bonnefille guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 23:40:32 CEST 2011

2011/6/5 Radek Polak <psonek2 at seznam.cz>:
> You wrote:
>
>> Thanks for adding my name as author of the related change.
>> But, I also noted that two scripts have the kill list:
>> /etc/init.d/qtmoko and /etc/init.d/qpe.sh
>
> /etc/init.d/qtmoko is the patched one - debian intaller copies it there.
>
> /etc/init.d/qpe.sh is now obsolete - it was renamed to the one above ^^

OK. It is certainly normal as I updated qtMoko with tarball. I will
delete this file.

>> Other question: it seems that qtMoko exists on two public sites:
>> SourceForge and Github. What is the "official" one?
>
> I like github for source code, so the latest code is there. For everything
> other there is sourceforge. I sometimes also update the git on sourceforge,
> because of ohloh statistics.

I suggest to update sourceforge's Git repo regularly with all
"official" stuff. We do that on the viking project: sourceforge is the
official repo and github (or others) contains the private repo of
contributors, with experimental works.

--
Guilhem BONNEFILLE
-=- JID: guyou at im.apinc.org MSN: guilhem_bonnefille at hotmail.com