Qtmoko : typing text without stylus

Xavier Cremaschi omega.xavier at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:33:45 CEST 2011

So you "write" on your screen with your nail instead of stylus, and you
have a predictive behaviour ? How do you enable it ? Mine -- in french
-- doesn't seem predictive at all. Maybe I need to add a dictionary
somewhere...

And the keyboard named "Predictive keyboard" (the one from SHR ?)
doesn't seem to be predictive either :(

Xavier.