ZX spectrum emulator doesn't appears

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 6 13:02:25 CEST 2011

On Monday 06 June 2011 09:09:40 Timo Jyrinki wrote:

> Is Spectemu btw developed somewhere still? At least the places I could
> find were dead ends (sourceforge has last stuff from 2004 and the link
> on radek's Qspectemu page is 404).

For me it still works:
http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qspectemu/

> It seems that Fuse-emulator (http://fuse-emulator.sourceforge.net/) is
> the one Spectrum emulator that will outlive the others, and I'm happy
> that there is at least one fully developed open source emulator for
> the dear childhood memories :) In the 90s and beginning of 00s there
> were some pretty good emulators for eg. Windows, but of course they're
> all dead end without the sources.

I should have probably done the Qt port based on fuse, mainly because spectemu
does not support 128k spectrum variants. But i just scanned debian repository
and saw spectemu first... Maybe it would be quite easy to make it based on fuse
(libspectemu) now.

Regards

Radek