Qtmoko : typing text without stylus

Peter Fey fey.peter at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 6 21:45:24 CEST 2011

Am Montag, den 06.06.2011, 18:01 +0200 schrieb Xavier Cremaschi:
> and it seems there is an English dictionary in
>     /opt/qtmoko/etc/dict
> (.dawg files wtf?)

Hi,
this guide (http://www.fragcom.de/server/fragcom_words) explains how to
add a german dictionary to qtmoko. You need to adjust paths to the paths
used by qtmoko, but under qtmoko ~v26 I got it to work an noticed
predictive effects :-). I haven't tried for recent versions of qtmoko.

Steps 6&7 for non-germans: replace en_US by de_DE in the mentioned file
twice, and reboot freerunner.

It also mentions the .dawg file is from a debian package called
"wngerman", maybe something similar exists for your languages.

Peter