Video of SMD production of Freerunner Navigation Boards (GTA04 will look similar)

Dr. H. Nikolaus Schaller hns at goldelico.com
Thu Jun 9 16:38:51 CEST 2011

Dear all,
we were allowed to look over the shoulders of the workers
at the SMD fab that produces the Freerunner Navigation
Board V3 and the GTA04.

Here is the link:

	http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngyhKr3yTO8

It shows how the PCBs are set up, how the pick&place
machine is set up and how the components are placed.
Finally, it goes through the reflow oven.

The video shows the Freerunner Navigation boards
which were produced yesterday and are finalized
today. They promised to produce the first two GTA04A3
boards today so that we can test them in the next
days and week. Since it looks very similar we do
without another video.

Nikolaus