FreeRunner screen/case improvements (was: Shiftd)

Martix martix.cz at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 00:19:46 CEST 2011

Speaking about screen I prefer AMOLED displays. Advantages: higher
contrast on sunshine and generally less power consumption than backlit
LCD, especially with GUI based on theme with white or colored text and
icons on black background. AMOLED with red GUI on black background is
also great for preservation of night vision, great for astronomers
etc. Also price is low.

Regards,

Martix