Shiftd

Alexander Shulgin alex.shulgin at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 08:18:42 CEST 2011

On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 19:17, Sean Moss-Pultz <sean at openmoko.com> wrote:
> Dear Community!
>
> Today I get to do one of the things I love most about my job; announce
> our next product. This time, it's very different from what we've built
> in the past. No circuit boards were printed. Steel tooling wasn't cut.
> Mass production didn't dent our view of reality. No. This time, ones
> and zeros were all it took to assembly Openmoko's fourth product:
> shiftd.com - A web service to bookmark, share, and discover videos
> worth watching.

Signed up, clicked 'guide' link (or whatever it was.)  How am I
supposed to use it if I'm not on Mac/Safari?..

Also, the video elements don't show up on the home page.  I'm on
"Chromium 11.0.696.71 (86024) Ubuntu 11.04" with FlashBlock extension
v1.2.11.10.

Thanks for a new interesting project, though, a bit more polishing
before going public never hurts. ;)

--
Alex