Qtmoko v35 & FBreader

Radek Polak psonek2 at seznam.cz
Mon Jun 13 10:37:37 CEST 2011

On Sunday 12 June 2011 23:32:19 Joif wrote:

> FBreader works well but I'm unable to change the Scrolling. I tryed some
> options in the settings menu but nothing seems to change, I can only use
> the stylus and the scroll bar on the right. Is there something
> finger-friendly? Thanks!

It took me weeks to figure it out.

Go to options->Scrolling, select

Options for "Tap Scrollings"
Delay beween scrollings, msec "10"
Scrolling mode "No overlapping"

Then you can scroll if you press and hold touchscreen somewhere on the page
for 10ms (or longer).

If you press on bottom part of the page it shows next page, if you press upper
part shows previous page.

I guess we should prepare patch for upstream so that settings show at least
some help or make this more user friendly.

Regards

Radek