How to run navit in qtmoko

Frank frank at fotodrachen.de
Wed Jun 15 19:52:44 CEST 2011

Am 15.06.2011 18:26, schrieb Yury Sakarinen:

 > Hi, you have to use this guide to install navit from navit-qtm.zip (not
 > from repo):
 > http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/QtMoko#Navit_Installation

That was the way, I tried first. But it doesn't work.
Then I installed from repo.

Am 15.06.2011 18:12, schrieb Guilhem Bonnefille:
> Check you have installed navit_gui_internal (or something like that).

"navit-gui-internal" (and all other with 'navit' in it's name) was
already installed:

root at neo:~# aptitude search navit
i   navit                                                          - Car
navigation system with routing engine
i   navit-data                                                     - Car
navigation system with routing engine - data files
i A navit-graphics-gtk-drawing-area                                - Car
navigation system with routing engine - GTK+ graphic plugin
i   navit-graphics-qt-qpainter                                     - Car
navigation system with routing engine - Qt graphic plugin
i   navit-gui-gtk                                                  - Car
navigation system with routing engine - GTK+ GUI
i   navit-gui-internal                                             - Car
navigation system with routing engine - internal GUI
p   osm2navit                                                      -
Transitional dummy package to maptool

> 2011/6/15 Guilhem Bonnefille<guilhem.bonnefille at gmail.com>:
>> I think you have to comment the mapset using /usr/share/navit/maps/*.xml

In addition to 'enabled="no"' I put it to <!-- comment -->.

No effect 'til now.

I think, I'll try the WIKI-Version again ....

--

Frank