Qtmoko v35 & FBreader

Yury Sakarinen zyth at onego.ru
Wed Jun 15 22:47:06 CEST 2011

> I want FBReader without QX too (and Navit is second on my list). It
> should be
> just matter of writing qbuild project files, but i am currently
> working on
> something else and dont want to interrupt it...

> Radek

 Yeah.. i see,,

 FYI: I found FBreader that works fantastically,
 without any problems with taps by finger.

 http://www.mikecrash.com/index.php?name=Downloads&d_op=getit&lid=81

 Just remove fbreader and install modified version with dpkg:
 fbreaderm_0.10.7dfsg-2_armel.deb

 Might be worth to add it to qt-appl repository?

 There are also several useful programs for debian.
 I do not know who this man, but he did a good job.

 http://www.mikecrash.com/index.php?name=Content&pa=showpage&pid=10