[qtmoko] How to invoke speed dial ?

Alishams Hassam alishams.hassam at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 08:41:35 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:54 PM, phifmr <phifmr at gmail.com> wrote:

> [snip]
> ,----
> | To invoke a 1-digit speed dial, press and hold for a few seconds the
> | key for that digit while on the home screen. To invoke a 2-digit speed
> | dial, press (and release) the first key, then hold the second key.
> `----

Question : where to press and hold the key for that digit ?(perhaps
> this help is for another phone...with keyboard ?)
>
> I haven't done this since the first couple of Qtopia releases for the FR!
But if it is all still working, you go to the dialer (the first icon on the
bottom left at the home screen) and hold the key there. I remember it
working a couple years back so good luck! (I would test for you, but calling
on my plan is very expensive).