[qtmoko] How to invoke speed dial ?

phifmr phifmr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 05:02:39 CEST 2011

De (from) (von) <alishams.hassam at gmail.com> :

> On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 7:54 PM, phifmr <phifmr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > [snip]
> > ,----
> > | To invoke a 1-digit speed dial, press and hold for a few seconds the
> > | key for that digit while on the home screen. To invoke a 2-digit speed
> > | dial, press (and release) the first key, then hold the second key.
> > `----
> > Question : where to press and hold the key for that digit ?(perhaps
> > this help is for another phone...with keyboard ?)

> I haven't done this since the first couple of Qtopia releases for the FR!
> But if it is all still working, you go to the dialer (the first icon on the
> bottom left at the home screen) and hold the key there. I remember it
> working a couple years back so good luck! (I would test for you, but calling
> on my plan is very expensive).

Ok thank you for your help. I have tried that but don't work :(
Perhaps it works on Qtopia but not on Qtloko ?
Or Perhaps this settings  in /opt/qtmoko/etc/defaultbuttons.conf (see below) are not
correct ?

[Device]
PrimaryInput=Touchscreen

[InputMethods]
DefaultIM=SmartKeyboard

My /opt/qtmoko/etc/defaultbuttons.conf :

,----

`----

--
Philippe