How to forward FreeRunner's audio ?

Gennady Kupava gb at bsdmn.com
Tue Jun 21 21:26:20 CEST 2011

I did it in other direction (freerunner as network headphones) and pulseaudio
performance were excellent, only thing you need is to select right
mixer, one without floating point calculations.

Other direction worked well too i think.

Only problem i faced after upgrade - it stopped working due to some arm
segfault, don't know may be this already fixed.

Gennady