Freerunner won't charge

Ronald Tallent ron at tallent.ws
Wed Jun 29 12:36:35 CEST 2011

No idea. *shrug*  How would I test that? Where else does power go when
it comes in from the USB port? The light that should come on when
plugged into a charge source does not come on, (orange or blue) if that
helps to answer the question, and the charge indicator never indicates
that it's charging. SHR Settings for Power never show that it's
receiving a charge regardless of mA settings. I have the GTA02 A7 and
I've tried 2 Freerunner batteries in it (one is brand new), and my Nokia
BL-5C battery which last I checked Openmoko wiki said was compatible.
Same results with all 3 batteries.

--Ron