Freerunner won't charge

Timo Juhani Lindfors timo.lindfors at iki.fi
Wed Jun 29 14:23:57 CEST 2011

Ronald Tallent <ron at tallent.ws> writes:
> Doesn't seem to change. There's 0 drop in battery consumption as
> reported by "om battery consumption" when I plug in the USB cable or the
> AC adapter. Is there any hope for this thing? Thanks for your help thus
> far. =)

Note that om battery consumption can lag a bit. You probably want to
average a few minutes at least. What do you see with

om usb charger-mode
om battery charger-limit
om usb charger-limit

when it is connected?

(Sample output when it's fully charged and GSM is off:

lindi at ginger:~$ om usb charger-mode
charge-battery
lindi at ginger:~$ om battery charger-limit
500
lindi at ginger:~$ om usb charger-limit
500
lindi at ginger:~$ om usb mode
device
lindi at ginger:~$ om battery energy
100
lindi at ginger:~$ om battery consumption
0

)

-Timo