qtmoko v33

Bernard Schelberg b.schelberg at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 12:04:56 CET 2011

Thanks for keeping up the good work Radek.
I'm currently running v31. I added the new repository to the sources.list
file, did an apt-get update, then apt-get upgrade and this is what I get:

Preparing to replace qtmoko 31-13 (using .../archives/qtmoko_33-1_armel.deb)
Unpacking replacement qtmoko ...
dpkg: error processing /var/cache/apt/archives/qtmoko_33-1_armel.deb
(--unpack):
 trying to overwrite `/opt/qtmoko/help/html/packagemanager-view-app.html',
which is also in package qtmoko-files
dpkg-deb: subprocess paste killed by signal (Broken pipe)
 /var/cache/apt/archives/qtmoko_33-1_armel.deb

What should I do to upgrade to the latest?

Bernie