[qtmoko33 regression] segfaults moving items in star menu (was: qtmoko v33)

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Tue Mar 8 19:39:36 CET 2011

2011-03-05 at 17:14 Alfa21

> > > * got some segfaults changing the theme and then opening the dialer
> >
> > IIRC it crashed here to, but after restart it was ok.
>
> yeah, the same here... it's not a show stopper bug.

another segfault always reproducible and no workaround available AFAIK to sort items in preferred menu:

- long pres aux button
- in starred tab, long press on the item you want to move up/down
- select in contextual menu "move"
- select its final position in the list
=> segmentation fault, qpe restarts, items keeps old positions

this was ok in the previous qtmoko release I had (v31)

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.