Buzz Fix

Alfa21 freerunner at my.is.it
Wed Mar 9 08:55:47 CET 2011

2011-03-08 at 21:04 Wesley Frazier

> Anybody have any tips on mitigating the buzz?
>
> If I have a model with the buzz, will grabbing the GTA04 motherboard
> when it comes out correct it?

try to low the gain of your mic with alsamixer during a call and if you like the result save the status in the "scenario" file(s)
the drawback is you have to speak loud

about gta04: it's a completely different hardware to be put inside your case, not an "upgrade" module for gta02 board... the only thing you keep from your current phone is just the plastic case and the display ;) (+the battery, maybe)
(and I hope we don't have similar hw issues in the new gta04 too! ^_^)

--
ALFA21 IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.