[QtMoko] faenqomod updated

Joif fdvjoif at vodafone.it
Wed Mar 9 18:43:46 CET 2011

Hi!
The bulk of the Faenza icons used are png (exported from svg) with
transparent elements. The jpgs do not support transparency, so a set of jpg
icons, derived from the original pngs, could have graphical glitches.

I have a question. I'm trying to bring in the context bar the
"inputmethod-plugin" (the icon to choose the keyboard).
In the context bar is easy to set three areas (maybe for a third button),
this is the code (from the theme xml): http://pastebin.com/X1gkkf4n

in this way I have: button0, button1, test pic;
Now, if I take, from the title bar xml file, the lines for the
inputmethod-plugin and I copy/paste them substituting the test pic (just
adjusting the dimension and the position): http://pastebin.com/B9kFtq1s

I have a non working system, it is necessary to delete the added lines or I
can only use the moko via ssh from usb, the GUI seems to not load and I see
only the console on screen. IIRC in previous versions of QtMoko I had an
everlasting series of segmentation faults.
the question is: why these lines work in the titlebar but not in the context
bar?
Thank you!

Joif