[qtmoko33] wifi wpa2-psk issue (was: qtmoko v33)

Alfa21 mobile freerunner at my.is.it
Thu Mar 17 16:43:19 CET 2011

> > 3) remains the problem of battery discharge when you
> > disconnect from wifi:maybe interface doesn't go to sleep?btw i can force
> > this by script (wifi off)
> >

> I think we can add this to wifi script as well. I will do it tomorrow at work
> where i can test it.
>
> Regards
>
> Radek

no, beware! if you turn off wifi in that way, then the line in internet gui tells no wifi interfaces available! it's too low level in that way, imo.
i would prefer a way which put the interface in its initial state but keeps it available and not removed.
i've to check but maybe killing supplicant is just enough... i'll verify and report you about that.

regards
ps: now i'm on wifi with qtmoko email client, from a pub's hotspot ;)